SwingTool can quickly and easily measure the swing weight of tennis racquets, golf clubs, baseball bats etc. Swing weight is the most important parameter when deciding how a racquet, club or bat feels when you swing it. Unfortunately measuring swing weight has been fairly complicated, until now. With SwingTool it is enough to just hang your equipment and let it swing like a pendulum. Place the iPhone close to the swinging end and it will automatically display the swing weight.
- Can be used for all types equipment
- Choose any point to calculate the swing weight at
- Choose any point to hang the equipment at (independent of the swing point)
- Faster and more accurate than the traditional way to measure swing weight
- Can be used to measure the swing time of any pendulum with 0.01 s accuracy
A demo video is available at appmaker.se/swingTool
To golfers: With this app you do MOI-matching i.e. it measures the real dynamic swing weight (moment of inertia). Not the static Lorythmic balance point (D9, C4 etc) that sometimes is called swing weight.